compliments of: Maureen Ehalt
John D. Miller R.E. Services LLC
Tortellini Stir-Fry (Print this Recipe)
This stir-fry is redefined - with pasta instead of rice. It's a great way to get all the vegetables found in Asian stir-fries, but with an Italian accent. Serve with fruit salad and a glass of Perrier water to complete this meal.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
* 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, drained
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 package (16 oz.) loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
* 1/3 cup prepared peanut- or garlic-flavored stir-fry sauce
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
* 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or peanuts
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
STIR in cooked pasta, stir-fry sauce, water and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Nepenthe is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|