compliments of: Maureen Ehalt
John D. Miller R.E. Services LLC
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (Print this Recipe)
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. Fresh strawberries are kept shiny with a fruit-sweetened glaze.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 35 minutes
Refrigerating Time - 120 minutes
* 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crumb crust
* 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free Milk
* 1 package (8 ounces) fat free cream cheese, softened
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
* 1 1/2 to 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
* 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
|Nepenthe is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|