compliments of: Maureen Ehalt
John D. Miller R.E. Services LLC
Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche (Print this Recipe)
Breathe new life into your menu with this delightful recipe for Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche.
This easy-to-make dish features a mouth-watering topping of bouillon-infused tomatoes, toasted bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of chopped garlic.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 55 minutes
* 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
* 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
* 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes or MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
* 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
* 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, just until bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat.
COMBINE sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine bread crumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
|Nepenthe is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|