compliments of: Maureen Ehalt
John D. Miller R.E. Services LLC
Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni with Garden Vegetables (Print this Recipe)
This medley of fresh vegetables, sausage-stuffed pasta, and tomato sauce makes a delicious weeknight dinner. Just toss together a simple green salad, some garlic bread and a pitcher of ice-cold Nestea to make the meal.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
* 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Sweet Italian Sausage Tortellini, cooked, drained and kept warm
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
* 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, about 4 oz.
* 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
* 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
* 15 ounces BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
MELT butter in large skillet. Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender. Reduce heat to low; add sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
ARRANGE vegetable mixture on serving platter or individual plates; top with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
Serving Size: 4
Brought to you by:
|Nepenthe is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|